Ads

jom kita kawan

Friday, February 22, 2013

floating in d darkness

Terima Kasih Allah... 

 Assalamualaikum sahabat...

sesungguhnya hari ni sgt2 mencabar kekuatan hati dan minda ku.. i'm thinking of someplace that nobody know me..nobody care bout me..nobody care bout what im gonna do..so that i can do what i think should've i do..oh Allah! give me strength to adapt this..give me calmness to think outside d box...juz dont want to stay here in tis environment for now..
but who am i to ask Allah not giving that to me??
and in my shoes now,its not that im putus asa..but im juz tired..im sick off...
so juz want to get on d flow..later on,how it will flow,how im gonna go through..i also dun know..believe only in Allah.

" Allahumma Salli 'Ala Sayyidina Muhammad Wa 'Ala Ali Sayyidina Muhammad "


No comments:

Post a Comment